Aspectos positivos de la vulnerabilidad ¿Alguna vez te has sentido expuesto o indefenso ante situaciones…
Dra. Carmen Román.
501 Stockton Avenue, San Jose, CA, USA
(650) 223 5980
Latest Podcast Último Podcast
- The 4 Books That Have Changed my Life
- Los Cuatro Libros Que Solucionan Toda Tu Vida
- Panic Attacks: Reflections and Suggestions
- 5 Trucos para Enfrentar un Ataque de Pánico
- Are You a Creative Immigrant?
- ¿Soy un Inmigrante con Creatividad?
- Identify Your Anxiety
- Identifica tu Ansiedad
- Death, a Life's Friend
- Muerte Amiga de la Vida
- 7 Solutions to Your Resolutions
- 7 Soluciones Para tus Resoluciones
- Emotional Eating
- Alimentacion Emocional
- Hosting the Grinch in your Heart
- Conviviendo con el Grinch en las Fiestas Decembrinas
- Positive aspects of Vulnerability
- Aspectos Positivos de la Vulnerabilidad
- How to generate the feeling of gratitude?
- ¿Cómo generar el sentimiento de gratitud? ??
- Near death experiences
- Experiencias cercanas a la muerte
- Benefits Of Beauty
- Beneficios psicológicos de una casa ordenada
- Beneficios psicológicos de una casa ordenada
- How to say NO
- Decir "No" - Una habilidad que se puede aprender
- De descansito!
- Do you hurt or love yourself?
- ¿Te estimas o te lastimas?
- ¿Te estimas o te lastimas?
- Why cannot I feel love?
- ¿Porque no puedo sentir amor? El desapego emocional involuntario
- ¿Por qué me siento solo?
- Reflections of the past season with Dr. Carmen
- Reflexiones con la Doctora Carmen Román
- Listening to your body
- Escuchando tu cuerpo
- Highly Sensitive Person (HSP)
- Personas Altamente Sensibles (PAS)
- ¿Pequeñas agresiones o grandes tus emociones?
- Sexist Microaggressions that women face. A conversation with Dr. Natalie Jones
- Primeros Auxilios Psicologicos ante un evento traumatico
- Entender y sanar la infidelidad ? ??♀ ??♂
- Emociones en el estado perinatal -Q&A ??♀???
- Collective Trauma: What I learned on my trip to Guatemala ? ⛑ ??
- Trauma Colectivo: Lo que aprendi en mi viaje a Guatemala ??
- Mother’s emotions at the perinatal stage
- Las emociones de la madre en estado perinatal? ? ?
- Give power to your voice! with Elsie Escobar
- ¡Ponle fuerza a tu voz!
- Sexual abuse: Healing as a family with love and respect
- Abuso Sexual: Sanando en familia con amor y respeto
- Suicide: thoughts, real attempts and confusing behaviors
- Suicidio: los pensamientos, intentos reales y conductas confusas
- Límites amorosos, sabios y realistas de las redes sociales para tus hijos
- Loving, wise, and realistic social media boundaries for your kids
- Serenity and joy in 4-6 y/o children . Cultivating mindfulness
- Serenidad y alegría en niños de 4-6 años. Cultivar atención plena
- Admiration, trust and acceptance in your relationship AUDIO
- Admiración, confianza y aceptación en tu relación de pareja -AUDIO
- Self-advocating in a relationship
- Abogar por si mism@ en una relación
- Emotional eating
- Alimentación Emocional (Audio)
- Como reconocer y atender la Ansiedad en adolescentes (AUDIO)
- Reinventarse o morir emocionalmente (Audio)
- 7 Soluciones para tus Resoluciones
- Let go and recover your power
- Hosting the Grinch in your heart
- Shamanism and Psychology: An interview to Dr. Carmen Roman
- Trauma Emocional: Causas, síntomas y soluciones.
- Sexualidad en la vida religiosa
- Creativity & Resilience for Latino Immigrants (With Guest: Carmen Roman, Ph.D.)
- ¡Supera tu miedo a volar!
- Travel as a couple: Emotional Aspects
- Rituales: Actos metafóricos que nutren el alma
- Recovering from deep emotional trauma. An interview with Laura Reagan, LCSW-C
- Mensaje de esperanza
- Critical questions about divorce
- Duelos: Proceso emocional de quien se queda
- Duelo: Proceso emocional de quien se va
- Yo soy
- Interracial couples: Wedding and life planning
- ¡Libertad a los 69!
- Children's dreams: A well of wisdom
- Preparacion emocional para tu boda
- Raising Healthy Teens
- ¡La sacerdotisa eres tú!
- Better sleep!
- Nuestros Latinos en la Universidad
- Cultivar nuestra creatividad
- Caracteristicas de la mujer sabia
- Creciendo entre mujeres poderosas
- Joyful sex for your long-term relationship
- ¡Música medicinal para el alma!
- Understanding and healing infidelity
- Uso saludable de la tecnologia
- What your fears say about you?
- ¿Tienes tristeza o depresión?
- Gratitude message to our teen graduate!
- How to choose a good therapist
- Kundalini yoga para sanar nuestras emociones
- Ending your emotional battles
- Consecuencias de nuestros pensamientos negativos
- Free your spirit!
- Secretos entre tu corazon y tu cartera
- Dealing with negative emotions. Dr. Fabrice Nye
- Relaciones amorosas duraderas
- Cooking together
- Bienvenida de la Dra. Carmen Roman
- Welcome message from Dr. Carmen Roman
- Warm, personable and very relatableDecember 2, 2018 by Patricia Y LCSW from United States
Dr. Carmen Roman makes things easy to understand and shares her perspective as well. Easy to listen to and very informative. A great resource as well!
- Easy way to understand difficult emotional topicsNovember 18, 2018 by Betois1234 from United States
It is seldom when you find a mental health provider able to describe and understand human’s emotions of bicultural people. Dr. Roman is a well versed mental health provider able to do it in both languages (English & Spanish). She engages audiences with her daily interesting topics and teaches the importance of being present in ones life. I enjoy her broadcasts because it relates to my daily living activities.
- Authentic & EducationalNovember 17, 2018 by Latinx Therapy from United States
I love the fact that this podcast is bilingual and that Dr. Roman travels and always shared about her experiences in an educational format. I recommend watching the Facebook videos that accompany the topics. Thank you, Carmen!
- Informative PodcastNovember 6, 2018 by kathydlt from United States
Dr. Carmen Roman has provided an engaging and informative podcast on various topics. It's also great that she's able to provide it in two languages. If you want to learn more about people or yourself, check out her podcast!
- Great podcast to follow!November 5, 2018 by Huudewas from United States
- Great ResourceNovember 5, 2018 by Dr. Pederson from United States
I have heard from more than one source about how useful Dr. Carmen's interviews are and think it is wonderful that she is getting the word out about psychology and making this info available to a wider audience.
- I love this podcast!November 5, 2018 by Laura Reagan, LCSW-C from United States
Carmen is so knowledgeable and I'm grateful that she's able to share this podcast in English and Spanish. This is a great benefit to all of us!
- Finally a truly Bilingual Podcast!November 4, 2018 by ClauCuevRam from United States
Great advice and the topics needed for today’s problems. Highly recommended! Thank you Dra Roman for all you do!
- HelpfulNovember 3, 2018 by SF Mommy from United States
Awesome concept! I know that she’s going to help a lot of parents and couples with this podcast. Thank you Carmen!
- Dr. Carmen is so insightful!November 3, 2018 by Lsauln from United States
I’ve known Carmen for a long time as a close family friend. She had helped me many times by offering a listening ear and king advice. She’s a great friend who really cares about her clients. I have no doubt that this podcast is going to help many men and women who want to be happier. Subscribe to her show. You won’t be disappointed!
- Near Death ExperiencesNovember 3, 2018 by C in Los Altos from United States
Dr Carmen Roman does such a wonderful job talking about sensitive topics! Many people are afraid to talk about their near death experiences because they feel that they will not be believed. This podcast normalizes the subject and opens the door for more exploration and conversations.
- Bilingual podcast at its bestAugust 26, 2018 by Felix A. Montelara from United States
Dra. Carmen produces a bilingual; podcast with the best topics.
- Five stars! Great Podcast !!!August 18, 2018 by LetyyEly from United States
This is the most helpful podcast I have ever heard. Thanks for the content!!!!!
- Five starsAugust 18, 2018 by LetyyEly from United States
This is the most helpful popcast I have ever heard. Thanks for the content!!!!!
- Very practical and encouraging!April 15, 2018 by knwhelmick from United States
I have learned so much from these episodes about family relationships and being mindful!
- Me gusta y disfrutoJanuary 19, 2018 by KraZkk from United States
Me gusta y disfruto mucho escuchar a la Dra. Carmen. Sus temas siempre tan prácticos y asertivos!
- Que maravilla de recurso!October 24, 2017 by Dr. Carmen Roman from United States
Me encanta escuchar a la Dra. Carmen
- Insightful and thought-provoking!September 21, 2017 by petitmoi77 from France
This is a wonderful podcast! Dr. Roman shares interviews and insights on a variety of topics related to emotional wellbeing in both English and Spanish (each episode is in either English or Spanish, so if you're not bilingual, you can just listen to the episodes in your language). She brings interesting guests and has a thoughtful and thought-provoking interview style. Highly recommended!
- BrianMayerSeptember 1, 2017 by BrianMayer from United States
Carmen has lots of great advice on how to make sure we remain mentally healthy. This is often overlooked in our society, and so this is a much needed topic and she hosts in such an approachable manner!
- Very InformativeJuly 5, 2017 by Dr.Sally_ from United States
Dr. Roman offers quite a lot of valuable information and is very engaging! Looking forward to more episodes!
- Programa muy recomendable!June 25, 2017 by Toboso from United States
La Doctora Carmen Roman !!! Muy buenos todos sus temas, fácil de entender y de gran beneficio a mi en lo personal de gran beneficio.
- Altamente recomendableJune 17, 2017 by tmv37 from United States
Wow! La Dra Carmen Roman es muy profesional. Llevo muchos años conociéndola. Siempre está haciendo temas muy interesantes que nos ayudan para la familia. Se las recomiendo muchísimo! Ella nos da herramientas de llevar la vida diaria para estar mejor emocionalmente.
- Uso de la TecnologíaJune 17, 2017 by Lita from Califonia from United States
Los Podcast de la Dra.Carmen Román nos benefician en muchos aspectos de la vida. En este tema del Uso de Tecnología, ella nos explica con claridad y con simples ejemplos como evitar caer en el abuso del uso de nuestros aparatos electrónicos. La comunidad bilingüe English/ Spanish está muy orgullosa y se siente feliz de estos Podcast (regalos) que aún seguimos recibiendo de ella. Que gran ayuda a la comunidad!
- Excelente podcast!June 17, 2017 by lemhmv from United States
Conozco a la Dra. Carmen Román por muchos años y es 100% recomendable escucharla, mucha información de gran valor, para llevar tu vida de la mejor manera y emocionalmente saludable
- Great episode for gradsJune 1, 2017 by AnnieTherapist from United States
I just listened to the episode for recent graduates. It's very moving that she spoke directly to them about their experience.
- Super helpful for those who are looking for a therapistMay 31, 2017 by C in Los Altos from United States
I appreciate the opportunity for someone who thinks they would like therapy to hear more about how to evaluate and choose the right therapist. It can be really scary and threatening to make the call and talk to someone, especially if one has never participated before. Great talk with both Dr. Carmen and Dr. Steve, thoughtful questions and solid responses!
- Fantastic podcast!May 29, 2017 by J from RWC from United States
As a mental health profesional I must say this is one of the best podcast I've ever listened to!
- Incredibly UsefulMay 28, 2017 by ssinisterra from United States
I love the fact that these topics are delivered with expertise and loveliness by Carmen. I really like that she cuts right to the core and helps me change my perspective on things that can sometimes leave me clueless. Keep making more please!
- Truly pertinent informationMay 28, 2017 by VHV_ from United States
This podcast has been my companion in my morning commute. It's short, fun and pertinent. The questions Dr. Roman asks prompt insightful comments that have changed how I address daily situation at work.
- Highly Engaging and Informative!May 27, 2017 by Naz Mo from United States
I love Dr. Roman’s warm and insightful approach! This show is full of pearls of wisdom and every single show I learn something new about others and myself.
- Great podcast!May 26, 2017 by ElizabethGB from United States
Love the concept of this bilingual podcast and am really enjoying the topics so far! Looking forward to more from Dr.Roman!
- Great, interesting podcasts.May 12, 2017 by Caty Flores from United States
I am always looking forward for a new podcast of Dra. Carmen Roman. Great topics. Full of knowledge and easy to understand. Thank you.
- Great podcast in any languageMay 9, 2017 by V in SJ from United States
While I can only really follow the English episodes - and a little bit of the Spanish - I get a lot out of them. Dr. Roman clearly cares about each topic and wants to share her knowledge and experience. I like how the episodes can be both entertaining and educational, especially the one about cooking together. I also like the interviews and look forward to more soon! I've recommended this podcast to a number of friends already.